Trust The Process

by - Monday, February 18, 2019

Assalamualaikum wbt

Hi. 

Urm actually this is a random post. My hand quickly click the Blogger icons and tada -- im writing this to you

So, how had 2019 been so far? Mine? Nothing to be fancy of actually

Setiap hari tanpa kita sedar, kita sebenarnya sedang belajar untuk menerima. Terima diri dia seadanya, terima diri kita seadanya, terima tentang perkara-perkara yang baik dan buruk yang sedang berlaku, terima terima dan terima

Kenapa?


Sebab bila kita menerima, kita akan absorb semuanya dengan baik. Cuba kalau kita menolak. Do you feel the tension?

Macam magnet lah. Bila kita menolak, kita akan dapat rasa tekanan itu dan itulah yang terjadi kepada aku


Yes. Im facing it right now. Menolak tapi lama-lama terkesan dengan tindakan sendiri. How come? Simply because I dont really accept what had happened to me.

Bila keadaan tegang macam ni, pada akhir harinya, aku akan duduk bersimpuh di atas tikar sejadah dan bermohon kepadaNya moga diberikan hidayah dan kekuatan untuk aku hadapi. Mohon agar diberikan petunjuk 

Of course Im crying. I didnt believed myself that I would be in this phase of my life. I wouldnt saying that this is the lowest point as there's many people who had gone through a lot than me but as for mine, yes - this is the lowest point. 

What should I do? 

Ive been asking that questions for quite sometime to my closest friends. I had been searching for the answer through videos as well and what they can said is "trust the process"

Trust the process.

Okay, shall we? 

p/s: If any of you know someone who will go to Mecca, do you mind to share with me? I want to submit my dua'. Thank you in advance!

Related image


Facebook : Mysara Newrie
Instagram : mysaranewrie / bougasbeauty.mysaranewrie
Twitter : @mysaranewrie

You May Also Like

0 comments