Tag from Farah Syuhada

by - Saturday, December 12, 2009

ABC GAME
Name(print your name here): Mysara Zainuri

A - Age: 17 nak masuk 18

B - Band listening to right now: All American Rejects

C - Career: ex-SPM candidates. Waiting for the results
D - Drink or smoke: Nope!

E - Easiest person/s to talk to: my kazen, Epy
F - Favorite song/s at the moment: I wanna, Mama Do, Decode, Ketika Cinta Bertasbih

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: ???

J - Junk foods you like: maggie

L - Longest car ride ever: from KT-KL-KK. I know that was not a car ride but it enough to make me sooooo tired..!!

M - My favorite Sport/s: swimming maybe..?and mybe bowling..??
N - Number of relationships you've had: err ~ mybe 2..?
O - One wish you have: get straight A's for my SPM
P - Phobias: height

Q - Favorite Quote: "..alah.."
R - Reason to smile: to make me cute! haha
S - Song: Sester Gemilang is my school song

T - Time you woke up: around 9-11am..hehe..
U - Unknown fact about you: pernah kaler rambut. dulu lah..hehe..
V - Vegetable/fruit you hate: oh, dislikes most of the fruits but LOVES vegetables so much!
W - Worst habit: kalut, cakap laju dan ikut dan jer nak buat apa2 pown

X - X-rays you've had: yup! masa nak masuk Sester dulu..

Y - Yummy food/s: prosperity burger from McD..!!
Z - Zodiac sign: Capricorn
Lastly - what do you think of the one that send you this survey?: Farah Syuhada. The one who made me a small cute card for me before I leave TMS. Thanx Ada..!
Tag for : Fyra, Nana and Mieya

You May Also Like

2 comments