Tag oleh Kembar ku, Sara-ing :)

by - Monday, March 01, 2010


Tag oleh kembar ku, Cik Sara-ing.blogspot.com


Bold
the statements that ARE true to you. Italicize the statements that you WISH were true. Leave the fibs alone. Then, tag 5 people to do the same test.

  • 170cm tall.
  • I don’t know what I want at the moment.
  • I’m not happy.
  • I hate my friends.
  • I hate my life.
  • I hate my grades.
  • I can drive.
  • I’m bored of driving.
  • I have a white handbag.
  • I love dancing.
  • I go clubbing every week.
  • Shopping is bullshit.
  • I have a tattoo of a star.
  • I got my navel pierced.
  • I have friends that take drugs.
  • 90% of my friends smoke.
  • I still hang out with my ex, even though our break up was rather nasty.
  • I’m studying Fashion.
  • I have a business running.
  • I hate cartoons
  • I hate someone.
  • I have 10 Lollipops handbags.
  • I buy CLEO every month.
  • My parents don’t know about my blog.
  • I have an iPod.
  • I don’t have faith in the current “one”.
  • My school mates know about my blog.
  • I wanted to be a fashion designer.
  • I love rock emo bands.
  • I hate it when people cancel last minute meet ups.
  • I’m a rebel.
  • I don’t believe in love.
  • High school's filled with drama.
  • My parents have faith in me.
  • I’ve bought shoes this month.
  • A blogger bitched about me before.
  • I hate sports.
  • I heart Italian food.
  • I hate meeting new people.
  • I hate nail polish.
  • The mother bear gives me hugs.
  • People should start appreciating me.
  • High school was the worst time of my life.
  • I have red hair.
  • One Utama is my second home.
  • I’m a guy.
  • I’m scared of my Biology result exam which I’m going to face someday tomorrow.
  • I hate vacations.
  • We’ll last :)
  • I believe in long distance relationships.
  • I’m going to get high and smoke weed one day soon.
  • I’ve robbed an old lady.
  • I’m starting to like applying make-up.
  • I was a tomboy.
  • At times I think I still am a tomboy.
  • I love bitching about people behind their backs
  • I still have a best friend.
  • I have a cat.
  • I hate surprise parties.
  • I hate planning parties.
  • I’m hot. :P..
  • I’m a sinner.
  • I’ve got a DS light.
  • I have a Wii.
  • I cant live without music.
  • Video games are a waste of time.
  • I miss the father bear.
  • I love being in love.
  • I know how to cook.
  • I have 100% freedom.
  • Boys are assholes.
  • I hate Math.
  • I’m happy with what I have
  • I love horror films.
  • I slept in my parents’ room for 3 days after watching Scream when I was a kid.
  • My old friends keep in touch with me.
  • I don’t read newspapers.
  • The news is such a waste of time.
  • Blogging is a waste of time.
  • I hate animals.
  • I can’t live without make-up.
  • I curse like a pirate.
  • I’m happy with my 11 year old car.
  • I hate people that are smart.
  • I love Orange juice.
  • I can’t drink for nuts.
  • I believe that everyone in their teens have lost their virginity.
  • I’ve got a new phone.
  • I’m going to get a new pair of shoes by the end of this month.
  • I love swimming.
  • I haven’t worked out since March.
  • I think I’m fat
  • I love my friends and family
Lima org yang bertuah :

You May Also Like

7 comments